Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gooooooooood morning!!

Hi there! I just woke up!! Yes, I know it's 2pm.... I went to bed at 4am so... The coffee I had in the evening is to blame! Anyway, just when it looked like the snow was melting down and I could read messages on Facebook about people saying the good weather would soon be here (that's what I call wishful thinking) THIS happened:

Yes, it did snow tonight! And to those wishful 'thinkers'... I read on VG that the spring would be arriving late this year. That sucks... not that the snow is not a beautiful landscape, but it's so cold outside! And my nose gets waterish... (Mmmm, thanks for the picture Eva). I want summer!!!! So we can grill sausages in the park, and sunbath, and sit on Solsiden and eat lunch. Well well... it will all arrive....

I made myself nice breakfast btw! Well, at 2pm maybe I should call it brunch? I normally am not hungry right after I wake up but this... THIS is heaven! It's a 2-egg omelette with ham, salami, cheese (lots of!) and chive (it's the green spice - in Spain we call it 'cebolleta'). It is kind of broken... but it tastes like a piece of heaven!


Have a nice day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...