Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday night

Good evening! I'm still recovering from yesterday's party. F***, I'm old! I am still tired hehe! I thought that since I am not going out that much lately I might as well show you my Jimmy Choo dress (some of you wanted to take a look at it).
Well here it is! Don't you think it's too big??? I don't know what's wrong with it... is it supposed to be like this? I know I am a size S at H&M, all my clothes are that size. That's partly why I love H&M: once you know your size you can buy whatever and you know it is going to fit. So the Jimmy Choo is a size S but it is amazingly baggy! I feared that since it is a designer piece it would be too small - because they always make the clothes so that skinny models can wear them. But in fact the dress is huge! I am a bit afraid it is going to fall out without noticing! (It does fall out if I lean forward and shake my shoulders!)


Let's take a pic....picture.... let me see........ THERE!


I am listening to Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" - you know, this girl that looks like she needs to shower and who's famous for having puked in Paris Hilton's closet (you gotta give her some credit for that!).
Jonny is out drinking. He's got more energy than me. I'm a lost cause. Have a great weekend everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...