Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yesterday's Christmas party

Finally, yesterday I could celebrate Christmas and New Year with my colleagues! And I got to wear this Mango dress that I bought last year hehe! I did use my hair curler for the hair - do you like it?
We met at Prinsen Hotel. I had no idea it was so fancy! At the entrance there's this man standing in a fine uniform who accompanies you to the room where the party takes place. We had a private waitress that served us with champagne as we arrived. Then we sat around the table and enjoyed a wonderful meal which consists of: beef filet with vegetables and red wine sauce, gratinated potatoes and caramel pudding for dessert. It was delicious! Then, we groupped in teams and played Quiz! First, my team lost round 1 because it was mostly questions about history (and you all know that's not my strongest side!). But round 2 was about music! And then we kicked the other team's asses! It consisted of recognizing the song that was being played and saying the song title and the artist. And we were the first ones to answer in all of the tracks! So we won! The prize was a lunch for two at Egon restaurant, a free week trainning at Elixia gym, one free drink, and two lottery tickets! I will sure make good use of it! I'm so glad that all the music listening has paid off! Hihi!
We then went had some drinks at a local pub, and I then took a taxi home. It was a fine night!


I did my nails, too!

What do you think? Did we look nice?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...