Monday, February 22, 2010

The making of the cake

Hellooo! On Saturday we celebrated Diana's birthday and I told her that this year I would make her a homemade cake! (That poor thing haha). So here's when I started. In the first picture everything was going great! (I got the recipee from YouTube). And so far it all looked like it was supposed to, UNTIL I sat the self-raising flour! In the recipee it clearly said one cup (that is 2 dl more or less). So I added the flour and the whole mass starts to grow at the speed of light! So the whole cake was ruined (it wouldn't stop growing!).
So Eva had to go downstairs to the store, buy some cake mass and start all over again!



This is the final result


I'll post some more pictures when Diana hangs them, since she's got pictures from the party and from the cake with all its candles on!
How was your weekend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...