Friday, October 1, 2010

Oriental food at Kos

Tonight Cinthia, Doribeth and I ate dinner at Kos. For a while now they serve thai food and sushi in a wonderful buffet. So we tried a good deal of delicious food and enjoyed some strawberry daiquiris. It was fun, as always! I laughed a lot and did silly clowny things. I hope Cinthia doesn't think I am a freak hahaha! I can be quite childish sometimes!





Doribeth didn't manage to match her gloves and left home wearing one of each kind!


You can see more pictures of the dress in "My Style". I have posted some more pictures of my favourite dresses. Check it out!
I'm going to crawl on the couch with my boyfriend, who today woke me up with a nice breakfast and candle lights! Ain't I the luckiest girl ever?
See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...