Sunday, October 17, 2010

Out is good, home is best

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends! I sure did enjoy mine. On friday night Jonny and I planned a cosy dinner at home. We had beef with red wine sauce, potatoes and vegetables. For the occasion I bought an aromatic candle that smells like chocolate and Jonny opened a good bottle of red wine. I love romantic dinners at home!


Yesterday, we went out to Jonny's bestfriend's place. He recently got together with a girl from Sweden and she was in town for the first time. We had a really good time and she's a very cosy girl. I like her! We drank beer, and wine and then went out to town. We sat at Mikrobryggeriet, a pub which is also a brewery where they serve their own produced beer. I laughed a lot and had a really great time. Back home, we made some pizza and talked. Jonny and I talked about a lot of things and all of a sudden it was 5 am! But yeah, we all love long conversations every now and then, right?
Today I stood up at 12 am and called home. My parents have just come back from a road trip and I just updated them a bit on my life. I am going to eat some nuddles now, I am meeting Susanne at 6 pm! I haven't seen her since before the summer! (Shame on me).

Talk to you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...