Monday, October 11, 2010

Spanish soirée

Hola! Today Jonny and I went to the city centre to get a new shower head because the old one broke down. And as we passed by Meny (the biggest food store in town), we thought we'd come in and look for products that we can't find in the regular store. They have a larger range of products and also a lot of imported foreign food. After checking on the different types of Spanish ham we had the idea of having a typical Spanish dinner.
We made pa amb tomàquet - which translates to 'bread with tomato', and is the Catalan way to eat bread - and we bought Spanish cheese, ham and olives. All of it accompanied by red wine.
I'd show you how beautiful and colorful the table look but my stupid camera decided not to save the first picture I took, so all I got is the pa amb tomàquet. Anyway, we had a lovely meal and did some cheese degustation. Today tasted like back home. Oh, memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...