Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Work and stress always go hand by hand

Helloooo! Few updates lately! I am so tired of working all the time. In addition the environment at work is not being the best at the moment. I don't want to go on details here, but it has been a little bit stressfull to be at work and much more if things are a bit tense. But I will survive and go on, as I always do.
I met up with Doribeth and Cinthia yesterday for a coffee right before work. Her new website is already working and I really wish for her all the success! I will put some flyers at the reception of the hotel and hopefully more people will hear about Glow Company.


Not much more to tell, really. Just that I am fine, Jonny is taking good care of me! I have free this weekend and I already have made a lot of plans. Today I was supposed to go meet my co-workers and have some wine, but I barely slept 4,5 hours and I decided to stay at home and take a nap instead. I need to get some energy back for two more days of work.
See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...