Friday, October 29, 2010

Stupid complaints from tourists

Good morning!

Today I've been reading an article on the newspaper about the most ridiculous complaints from tourists. I couldn't help but laugh but at the same time get annoyed by the general silliness! Here's some of the weirdest complaints ever:

- A man compaining about too many Spaniards living in Spain. (DUH!)
- A British man being angry because he wasn't warned about the presence of fish in the ocean. (Strange coming from someone who comes from a country indeed surrounded by ocean)
- A woman suing a hotel because they gave her a double bed instead of two separate beds and that's the reason to why she is currently pregnant. (Yeah, THAT'S the reason...)
- A British tourist who hadn't been warned that mosquitos bite.
- A lady who requested changing her room because she said the air-conditioning was making noise, when the noise was coming from the electric toothbrush in her suitcase.
- A man who complained at an airline over the fact that his seat was too comfortable so that he'd fallen asleep when he would have preferred to remain awake.

You can understand now why this deserved a post, right? I am astonished that there can be so many idiots loose! Since I have the pleasure to work in the tourist business myself, I thought I'd add some of the complaints I've personally experienced:

- A man yelling because it rained in Greece while on holidays.
- A woman yelling because I don't have the capability of reading her mind when she says "I need a train ticket to my hometown". Yeah fine, but where the f#"! is that??
- A woman complaining because after spending over 2000€ in her holidays I didn't tell her she had to pay an enviromental tax of 20€ at the airport even though it had been in all the newspapers and newschannels in the whole country for months.

Amazing, huh?
By the way, I am travelling to Trysil tonight, so there will be no updates until monday night! Happy weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...