Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to real life

Today was my first day back at work after the holidays. It was a long day. I woke up early. See, lately I sleep less hours than before. I just wake up and can't sleep anymore. Jonny says it's probably because of the sun. It's easier to sleep in the winter when it's cold and dark outside. Taling about Jonny, he's coming back on thursday! Can't wait! I've missed him so much!
So, as I was saying, I stood up around 10 am and fixed my hair, put some make-up on and eat before going to work. I always wake up with the exact time to get dressed and put on make-up so it was really nice to grab a bite before leaving. I made myself a big bowl of salad and even had dessert. Yes.. I finally found donuts in the store downstairs! I had to indulge myself... I love donuts! How come everytime I say "I love donuts" I imagine a big fat German girl? "Ich heiβe Helga! Ich liebe Donuts!!!".... Oh well.
I had some coffee in my big Starbucks mug I bought in Turkey and ate donuts. Oh là là, c'est la vie! If we don't count the salad, this is the closest thing to a Spanish breakfast I've had in a long time! (= Sugar-based and a calory bomb!). No wonder I was two sizes bigger when I lived in Barcelona!
 
After my meal - which felt wonderful - I got dressed and added an extra touch with this colorful silk scarf that I got in my Easter egg from Doribeth. It's GUESS! I love it! The day at work was quiet and a bit boring. I can't wait until I get the "Sex and the City" prequel books I ordered. They are still not here. So now I'm home, blogging and eating nuddles. They are easy to make and easier to eat! I am going to go to bed in a while and back to work again tomorrow.
Good night everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...