Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful summer

At least it feels like it is summer! The sun is shinning and it's warm outside. Today I had a really nice and smooth day at work. All the guests where happy and you can feel it in the air that the good weather makes people smile more and me more friendly.
Today I bought this lavanda-colored top at Bik Bok and the bracelets and the light pink earrings. Do you like it? I really think lavanda is going to be my star color this summer. I love it!

 Top: Bik Bok
Accessories: Bik Bok
Eye shadow: Shiseido H9 Glistening Sand
Lips: Max Factor Valentine Rose




Later tonight I'm going to watch the football game. Are you going to watch it? (And eventually don't read the newspapers tomorrow to avoid hearing Mourinho complain about the referee or injustice and be the winy schoolgirl he really is?). I am! See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...