Monday, April 25, 2011


Helloooo!
Today's my last day of freedom! I'm going back to work tomorrow afternoon. Holidays go by so fast! Today is a holiday here in Norway too, so all the shops are closed.
I had initially planned to sunbath today but it is cloudy outside. Still no luck for me in the weather department.
I am spending my days doing housework and watching movies. I've watched "Georgia Rule" (pretty lousy), "No Strings Attached" (good - for a comedy), and "You Again" which I liked pretty much. I recommend it if you are bored. It's about a girl who finds out her brother is going to marry the girl that made her life hell in high school and plans to sabotage the relationship.
Well, I'm going to take a shower now and make myself some coffee.
See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...