Thursday, April 28, 2011

These were also bought yesteday at Bik Bok. I love the beige nailpolisher! It's so natural and flattering, take a look! Don't look at my cuticules though, they are still healing from that awful manicure I got in Alanya.
What do you think about the earrings? I've been looking for some like these for a long time, they are gorgeous and look good on everybody. They look so good on tanned skin in the summer!





This blue ring is a turquoise I bought in Alanya. Greece and Turkey are big turquoise exporters. Actually the name turquoise has derived from the French work turques because it was first brought to Europe from Turkey from the mines in Persia. I already have to turquoise rings, they are a very flattering complement for the summer. Fresh and nature-inspired. And if you look closely I am wearing blue eyelash mascara. It's from a brand called No 7 in a zaphire shade.
Did you watch the match yesterday? It was intense! And the wining of Mourinho? That man needs to know when to shut up. You lost period. Bah, I'm not going to waste more time on this excuse for a person, but R.Madrid kan kiss the Champions goodbye!
Well, now I'm going to change the bedsheets and make myself ready for work. Jonny is coming back home tonight! See you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...