Thursday, September 30, 2010

Girls night

After barely 4 hours of sleep yesterday, I woke up at 6am and mademyself ready to go to work. I strongly mislike waking up so early, especially when I've been working late the day before, but one thing is for sure: time goes by much faster in the mornings. The first shift is the most busy one and in the blink of an eye it is 3pm and time to go home. When I got home I could feel the lack of rest in my body, so I showered, blowdryed my hair and took a one-hour nap on the couch. I woke up, got dressed, put some make-up on and headed to Monica's place. It was time for girl's night! I met up with some of my co-workers and we made homemade pizza and had red wine. It was so cosy! We laughed a lot and played "Alias". We got to repeat this again some time!

 The ladies: me, Dordi, Monica, Inride and Linn


We all left the party around 11:30 pm and I took the bus home. When I got home the first thing I said to Jonny was: "Does it smell like coffee?" and he smiled back. So I come in the apartment and I see this:

We got a new coffee machine!!

And this one actually makes GOOD coffee! It works similar to the Nespresso, but it's a Delonghi and the coffee boxes are from Nescafe. I love this new coffee machine! I am so glad Jonny found it!
Well, now I am going to enjoy my just made cortado with my boyfriend before I have to go to work. Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...