Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Titleless

Hi everyone! What I like the least about blogging is having to think of a post title. Well, I just wanted to make a quick update. For those of you who haven't noticed I did again cut my hair. Now I have some bangs but just a tiny little bit.


Monday I went back to work. It was overall boring as always. Right before my shift ended my colleague calls and says she's sick and is not coming. It's hard to put into words how I felt. It was like someone kicked me right in the kidney area! My boss is in Poland attending a Best Western reunion so he cannot take over the night shift. I felt like screaming! Why did this have to happen to me?! So I call the other two night receptionists and none of them can show up. I give a facebook hint to the rest of my colleagues and all I get was some pitiful comments "there, there". Already acknowledging that I have no other choice than working a double shift (16 hours) I grab my cellphone and let Jonny know about the bad news.
Things like this make my life sour. I really hope I can find another job soon because I've been in this hotel long enough to know that things never change. It's been 3 years since I started and they haven't changed a tiny bit!

Okay, okay... let's move on to a nicer subject. Today I met Doribeth and her sister in town. Dori's sister, Cinthia, is trying to get a job as an au-pair so she can stay here. We went shopping a little bit and then ate Chinese food. Doribeth has started her own business: selling designer clothes and complements online. She travels to the USA, buys the goods and sells them here cheaper than regular stores in town. On friday I'm going to go to her place to see what she brought. She'll be doing a special sale before she starts selling online. And well, tomorrow Jonny and I are going present hunting! We've got to find something nice for Aurora and I have to get two birthday presents, too.


Keep you updated!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...