Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hangover


Helloooo! I feel a bit hangover today. Yesterday Jonny and I had some drinks before we went partying at Espen's house, where we drank some more. I had Bacardi Razz with cola and a couple of beers afterwards. The party was fun and I laughed a lot. A great amount of people came and one of the girls at the party who is moving to Amsterdam and then Australia brought along a friend from the Netherlands. It was fun talking to him about his first impressions of Norway. I can relate to him in so many ways! I also got to talk with new people which is nice. Overall I enjoyed myself a lot! We went back home about 2 am and were starving, so Jonny made meatballs with focaccia. Yum! Then we sat there on the couch and talked random stuff until about 5 am. Needless to say, it was a late morning for both of us! My head was spinning a little bit and I didn't really get better until I ate dinner. Now I am relaxing and later on I will vacuum and change the bed sheets. 

Tomorrow I am going back to work... buuuhuuu. I really don't look forward to that.


By the way, this is the blazer I bought in Paris. Do you like it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...