Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Souvenirs from Paris

Hello! We're finally back from our trip and glad to eat normal food and drink good milk. Parisian food is overrated. A menu with entrée, main course and dessert costs about 18€ (drinks and coffee not included). And the food is nothing to die for either. So in that way we were pretty disappointed. Also the subway is crap. There are no such thing as mechanical stairs or elevators, so wheelchair users or tourists with a twently kilo suitcase such as ourselves adon't feel the tube is an option. Stations are really filthy and honestly they either smell like pee or sweat. We had a very nice weather and I can't really understand how people can dress with so many jackets and jerseys when it's 25 degrees outside. The consequent result of this being people sweating and sharing that glorious smell with the rest of the world. To all those of you, thank you.

We didn't manage to find the tax free in Orly, so I bought this box of Parisian chocolates. I don't like chocolates but I thought I'd share them and then I get to keep the box to put my jewelry in. It's really cute! I also could buy face cream from the Norwegian tax free (thank you Oslo Airport!).


Blog you soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...