Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rockin' da bangs

Hey hey!! Here I am! Today I met with my girls Dori and Cinthia for a stroll out in the sun. It's important to get acquainted with the sunlight before we go back into the dark season. Have you realised I am wearing bangs now? It started with a little bit of bangs on the side, and I started to cut a little everyday and suddenly... I had a full bang! Work that 'pannelugg', bitch!




I got this lovely can of plum jam from Dori! :-)

Rocking the "lugg" at work!

I like myself with bangs but before I had the problem that my hair curled easily. Those days are luckily over since I bought the Remington Wet2Straight flat iron. It's perrrrfect! Now I can finally have straight hair where I want and make curls as I please! Do you like my new hairdo?

Vi snakkes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...