Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Football night

Helloooooooo! Victory is sweet! We just got home from Camp Nou and Barça scored 5 goals against Betis. What a glorious game! We sat down near the goal and we got to see 4 of the goals in front of us! We screamed, we celebrated, we sang, we cheered and we did the wave together with other 59,500 viewers! Incredible. Magic. Unforgettable.




 Leo Messi showed his Ballon d'Or as the year's best football player in front of the supporters



Messi celebrates his first goal of the night together with his team mates and shows everyone why he's been awarded best football player of the world  

 The final result


I am really happy that the first time both Jonny and me go to Camp Nou we have been able to celebrate five goals! My sister - who got a ticket from us as a Christmas gift - also enjoyed herself very much. Merry Christmas! :-) (Or should I say Messi Christmas??) --> I could make myself a sports writter, I have the same shitty humor!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...