Saturday, January 22, 2011

Since I moved here all I want is kosekos!

YES WE DOOO!
Hehe, I am quoting a commercial for chips. In this commercial they make up the concept of "fredagskos". Fredag means friday and the word kos means something like cosy. But for me chips aren't making it. Our dinner yesterday on the other hand.... this is FREDAGSKOS!


Doesn't it look great? Pork with mushrooms in brown sauce accompanied by fresh asparagus and cream gratinated potatoes. We had a bottle of wine from Navarra and some Coca-Cola. I was so full after this delicious meal that I looked like I was three months pregnant or something!

Tonight I am going out with Doribeth, Cinthia and Maria. Maria is half Norwegian and half Spanish with a huge Granada accent. She used to go to law school with Diana, who is not joining us tonight because she is busy with her new company. I haven't told you about this, but Diana is starting an internet company importing jeans from Colombia. I'll tell you more when her website is ready.
We'll be first going to Doribeth o have some margaritas and then we'll eat at Frida, the local Mexican restaurant. We'll have some cocktails and then go dancing.
I'll post pictures tomorrow. Gotta shower now! Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...