Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I like

Collection Barbie Dolls
I don't care I am almost 30 years old. If you have ever played with Barbie dolls in your childhood you can't turn your head away from collection Barbie dolls. These are by far way better than the ones we used to play with! Look at the dresses. *Drewl*






Massimiliano Della Monaca's bathtubs
This Italian interior designer is known for making shoe-like bathtubs. The first picture is the Barbie bathtub. Not that this would fit (both in size and style) inside a regular bathroom, but a girl can dream right?





My new daybook for 2011
Inspired by Paulho Coelho I love the design and details of my personal daybook. It comes with Coelho's quotes and there is plenty of space for writing and less pages of crap like namedays and so on. Perfect!







Max Azria's cockatil dresses
Colorful, short, silhouette enhacing, do I need more words? Take a look and judge yourself!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...