Friday, November 13, 2009

Back home!

Just today it has snowed here in Trondheim and this time it looks like it's going to stay snowed for a long while! Not that it makes me happy... this is the time when everything is slippery, you need five minutes to dress up in thick warm winter clothes before you go out, and the winter sports season starts everywhere! Blah.... On the other hand, I like it when the trees are all white,it's cosy.



Well, this is how my bathroom shelf looks like right now! Filled up with Clinique, The Body Shop and Clarins. I think I have enough cosmetics for the year! Hihihi, bless you England!


And more stuff I don't really need but I very much want: Cosmopolitan and an agenda to write everything (or else I tend to forget things).


And the magic cupboard of party fun! Have you tried the Absolut Vodka with fruit flavours?? They're goooooooood!! And OF COURSE a bottle of Malibu! I haven't been drinking Malibu for a long while now, because here in Norway it is extremely overpriced! Do you know a 75cls bottle of Malibu costs around 36€? Insanity! This one I bought in England, in a liquor shops that was closing and which sold everything EVEN cheaper!
Tonight I'm going to a birthday party and the theme is the 70s. Damn it... I don't have clothes from the 70s nor wish I to have. To put it mildly, people from the 70s had their taste up the ass. I am sure the only reason they dared to show themselves out un public in those outfits is because everyone was high on marijuana. And let's not forget the 80s (well, those were even worse because they had the same horrible clothes plus awful hairdos). Anyway, I am supposed to go dressed the 70s way, and I have no idea how I can pull that off. I am gonna wear the same Mango fuchsia dress I wore for my birthday party last year and I'll try something in my hair. I think that after Halloween we've spent way too much in costumes (and not to mention if you also have been in a shopping trip to England). I think it is a bit dumb to require to your guests to dress like the 70s, because I am sure nobody has that type of clothes hanging in their closet. There's a reason why they're clothes from the 70s!!! And even though there are 70s inspired clothes, they are not quite the same. In any case, the important thing is to try and go have some fun. That's at least what I'm gonna do! See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...