Friday, November 6, 2009

England, baby!!!

So it looks like I did not forget the cable after all, so I posted some pictures! These are from yesterday night. Jonny's brother amazed us with some fireworks and we enjoyed it like little kids! The 5th of November is a celebration day in England, where people lit fireworks to "conmemorate" that long ago a man tried to burn the parliament down. Bet you didn't know that, huh? Yeah... neither did I!




This is the cathedral of the Holy Trinity of Chichester. It is gothic and it reminds me very much of Nidaros, just that this one is bigger...



Me getting inked!! (Here I'm trying to pretend like I wasn't suffering...)


Hein and Kelly (Jonny's brother and his girlfriend) have three bunnies in their garden. Kelly's son, Jack, has three lovely pets! Lucky kid!! (I'm green with envy.... just kidding!)


This is in the centre of Chichester. This monument works as the city centre and unites South Street with West Street, North Street, and East Street. Like this it's not hard to orientate yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...