Saturday, November 21, 2009

A different day


Today has been a different day at work. One guest was so drunk he refused to leave his room. Everyone is suppsed to check out at noon, but it was already 3pm and that drunkhead was lying in bed and ignoring the several times we told him he had to leave. In the end, we had to call the police who came inmediately and forced him out.
So much fun huhuhu!!! :-P
Also, there was a seminar on tarot in the meetingroom. Since it was a seminar and they needed to practice, we offered ourselves as volunteers. I do not belive in these things but I thought it would be funny to hear what they had to say. So I got my fortune told by a man named Helge. I wish for him that he has another job, 'cause the man stinks at this. He didn't get anything right at all!
He told me things that were obvious because of things he had asked me before! Example: "Do you have a fix job?". My answer: "Well, I work depending on how many guests are at the hotel, so sometimes I work more and sometimes less". His interpretation: "I think you wish for.... more..... security... and a fix job!!". Nooooooo.... REALLY???
Amongst other stupidites he also told me that my boyfriend is a materialist and I (as in me EVA) is very much focused on saving money!!!!! HAAAAA!!!! Me who used 300€ on two Jimmy Choo dresses when I almost had no money for anything! Me who has a savings account of 0 crowns!! The queen of saving!!!
He also said that in the matter of travelling things are quiet. I travelled to Barcelona in september, I just came back from England, and I am going to Barcelona again in 3 weeks. How is that quiet??
Well.. I was sceptical before but now I can confirm that this tarot stuff is plain bullshit. Or maybe he is the only one that has to do some serious studying! Camilla (the hotel receptionist) got a lady and she seemed happy with what the lady told her! Camilla is quitting her job and moving to Barcelona next month. Apparently the lady told her there would be some travelling and a change of job. Which is pretty much what's going to happen. Maybe it was casuality, who knows? But it is going to take way more than this to convince me that tarot works. Sorry! :-P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...