Monday, November 16, 2009

Today's happenings

Today I woke up at 7. I slept horrible! Around 1 am I went to bed even though I wasn't even remotely tired. But I had to work today, so I went to bed anyway. Jonny stayed awake. Not that I mind, but I like to have him in bed with me (I do like when we go to sleep together babe ;P). And for you naughty minds - I'm not talking dirty here!! Anyhow.. I couldn't sleep. And I realised that my insomnia is due to remorse. I have been spending the barbarious amount (at least I think it's a lot) of 3,000 Norwegian crowns (390€) in my trip to England. Plus, another 2,000 (well.... plus a bit more!) in the Jimmy Choo clothes. And I noticed I am damn closed to red numbers! And then I started to think... "Fuck! The houserent for december, the Christmas gifts, the electricity bill soon..... etc etc!". OMG!!! "How can I be so irresponsible?" I told myself.

After sleeping barely 4 hours, I stood up. Jonny was still awake. I dressed myself, left without eating anything and went to work. And then I am told that tomorrow the inspector is coming! And I'm not talking about the inspector Gadget here. The annual inspection is the worst day/week ever!!! We have to wash every single corner, in addition to set up clean curtains averywhere (43 rooms... almost nothing huh!), we have to iron bedclothes... etc. It's a nightmare!
Then we have a staff meeting, where I am basically informed the hotel changes its owners and unhappy with that decision my top boss decides to quit. And this time I actually liked my boss!
But then... something 'good' happened: my other boss asks me if I can work all days of this week (except for wednesday when I can have free). Looks like this might help my finantial crisis after all! Today I worked extra hours to help for tomorrow's inspection and I had some money saved from before in case of crisis. But next time I want to compulsively use my credit card, I hope a lightning with fall from the sky and burn my fingers!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...