Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm away!












I'm not posting so much because I'm in England right now. So far it's been amazing! There is so much shopping to do! And people here are just so polite and lovely!!!! I love England! Today we've been shopping all day in Portsmouth. I got a lot of Clinique beauty products, Calvin Klein underwear and pyjamas (up to the left), a new expensive designer dress, the new Kat von D book (up to the right), a black dressy blazer, some new shorts from Peacock (that shop rocks!!!) and a new jacket that my boyfriend bought me and that I haven't seen yet! In addition, I have student discount! Live couldn't be more generous to me right now! I'll post pictures when I get back since I (as usual) did not bring the USB cable for my digital camera. I'll keep you posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...