Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's tuesday! The day that comes after monday and before wednesday! (DUH!)

Lovely title! I didn't know what to write there, so I decided to make myself fucking obvious. Hehe! I am in such spring mood! The sun outside is lovely! Hehe, I know. Lots of posts about the weather lately, but it's so cool it's finally heating up outside! I am looking forward to laying in the park, under the sun, grilling sausages and drinking in good company!


Before when I was trying to connect to the internet, my computer was having trouble finding the net as always (I hate when that happens, don't you?). So I clicked on "Diagnose and repair", which for me is the only way to get the problem fixed without having to STAND UP and reboot my router. So I clicked and this really piece of USEFUL information appeared onscreen: "There seems to be a problem with your Internet connection". NOOO...... YOU THINK?!?!?! Piece of computer shit!
Now that I bring up computer stuff, I also realised that sometimes when my Internet Explorer is not working because my internet connection is troubled, the program pops-up a window which offers you help... ONLINE! Hahaha, if I had internet my explorer would already work! So thanks for nothing! Have you noticed anything like that, too?
What is that you hate the most about your PC?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...