Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some days it's better not to wake up

Like today. Because everybody can have access to this blog, I will not discuss the first reason why I think today is a shitty day. Let's just say my professional life is not what is should be.
The second reason is that Barcelona lost against bloody Inter Milan, and the worst is not just that we're not making it to the Champions League finale but that it was a very unfair!!! We needed to score 2 goals and used almost all the game trying to do so. In the end, we had only 13 minutes left and I had given up all my hope when suddenly we scored!! The rythm startet to be frightening high, the Catalan supporters were cheering like crazy and then... BOOOM second goal!!!! I was in extasi when the motherfucking referee annuls the second goal!!!!! I don't wanna raise any controversy but...  I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!


To be honest, I already got a bit tired of being sour all day, so I don't really want to go into details on why this was so unfair. I am just exhausted of being so mad.
I later spoke with my family on the phone and my mum said my sister and her were on TV. I found the clip on the internet:
These are my mom and sister!! :-)
Blog you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...