Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something else

Good weekend! I was gonna title this post something stupid like 'Lord of the ring' but I thought I'd have better judgement and write something else. So I titled the post 'something else'. Didn't know what to write, I suck at figuring out post titles!
Today is saturday! I wanted to show you the lovely ring I got from Diana when she was in the Canary Islands! It's a dragon and the ring has that aged look, I love it! I also got a similar one with a butterfly but it is a bit big for my finger, though I will wear it, too!

T-shirt: Mango
Jeans: H&M

Today I'm having a night out with my colleagues from work. I think we'll start the night at Mormors. I haven't been there for ages! I love that place! It's really cosy and old days and the alcohol is really cheap! Enjoy your night, everyone! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...