Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rainy thursday

Nice to know that metheorology is still not an exact science. The weather forecast predicted a sunny day, but it's been raining since early morning. 
I've been at work all day, I'm really tired. I found myself a little admirer though! This kid who was about 6 or 7 years old kept following me in the breakfast area, while I was there helping with breakfast. He was so cute, carrying a teddy bear. And he came to me and said he had made me coffee and breakfast. And then he pointed towards reception and there there was a coffee cup and a bread slice with pâté. So sweet! Pity I later caught him spitting from the top floor to the people downstairs and had to tell him off!

Now I'm home, I just finished eating dinner....mmmmmmmm!!!

I am gonna watch "Miami Ink" and take a shower. It'll be good to lay down on the couch and do nothing! Gotta work again tomorrow. I'm so tired, there was a lot to do and I was alone. Looks like tomorrow is not gonna be any different. I miss Jonny. Sucks to be home alone.
Happy holidays!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...