Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today's thoughts

Hello all! The weather here in Trondheim is so tricky. Last night it was raining heavily and even snowing a little bit. In the morning it was cloudy and right now the sun is shinning intensly. I hate the weather in this city!
For a couple of days ago I did iron the stickers in my russebukser! I have to make a post when I wear them, looking forward to it! Though I must confess I'm a little scared too. It's going to be weird for me since I am 25 years old and the others are about 18-20. But who cares, I get to experience the mood and the wayward!
I was planning to grill the day before my birthday with all my friends, I just hope the weather will be nice and warm - not like last year. I think grilling outside in the park is super cosy!!!!

I got these earrings from Diana

By the way, I wondered what's all the fuzz about this Justin Bieber kid? "Baby, baby, baby, uuuhh"... please! The song is lame and he's got child voice. He's like Aaron Carter with a stylist. I don't get why he's on the media all the time. Do you guys like him?
Nothing else to talk about today! Champions League tomorrow: Barcelona - Inter Milan! We're sure gonna be watching. "Ens hi deixarem la pell!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...