Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lønningspils!

Good afternoon! I woke up for about one hour ago. I went to bed at 5am yesterday. First I went out to meet my co-workers for a lønningspils - which is when people who work together gather for a beer to celebrate they got their paycheck! We acutally got our paycheck a week ago, but hey... every excuse is valid for a beer!
These are Caroline (left) and Inride (right)


We sat outside at Mormors, which is a really cosy place decorated as an old house. We weren't that cold despite the weather because they have those huge lamps that make heat, so it was very nice to sit out. Beer is so cheap there! Half price of what we'd have paid somewhere else! So yes, I drank beer all night long. (I still hate its taste though!).

After Mormors, Caroline, her sister and I went to Lille London, an English style pub. Inride and a friend of hers decided to go to Downtown. I hate that place. It's way too crowded, it's expensive, the dancefloor is too small for all the people and it's full of Pakistani men with way sleazy hands!

I came home around 1:45 am because I didn't want to wait until 2am when discos close and everyone is inthe street on their way home. I have a tendency to get a bit paranoid when I walk home at night. Everytime I hear some noise I feel like a ninja! When I came home I sat down with Jonny and Espen and we'd play Peggle on the Play Station and watch really funny videos on YouTube! At 5am I was halfway dead on the couch, so I went to bed. I don't know how long the boys were up but my guess is that until the morning!
Monday tomorrow.... :'( boohooo. I really do not look forward to working. There's a guest in the hotel that smells like fishballs and who had shitted on the bed and everywhere in the toilett. Whenever he opens his roomdoor the whole corridors smells like poo!! And he's checking out tomorrow so I really don't want to have to clean that up!!! :'(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...