Friday, April 2, 2010

Lovely day in the city of moustaches!

Good afternoon, dear blog readers!
For those non-Norwegians, Trondheim is nicknamed the "city of moustaches" because the stereotype of the Trondheim-man (aka trønder) is that of a big corpulent man with a big - sometimes even curly - moustache! Yes, well, enough of that. Today it's a beautiful sunny Easter day here in the city! The sun is shinning and the temperature is 9 degrees! And I've got a free weekend (WOOOHOOO!).
I took this picture at work (I found that beautiful rose): 


I'm glad I'm not working tomorrow. I'm tired and my shoulders hurt a little bit. This afternoon I'm gonna relax and enjoy some movies! I also plan to eat up all the peanuttbutter cookies I got from Doribeth. They're delicious, thanks a lot!!
Btw... I miss my boyfriend!!!!
Tomorrow Dori is coming back to town and I most likely hang out with her. Maybe make some dinner up here. Don't know yet. Have a nice weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...