Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dinner at Diana's place

Heya! Yesterday I had dinner at Diana's place. She was leaving for the Canary Islands today and invited us over for dinner. It was delicious!
Shakira definetly needs to start learning how to bite people!

Aren't Priscilla and Shakira the cutest??

 
Today I'm really tired. My asshole neighbour had an afterparty from 3am til 7am!! Fucking dickhead! I have just slept 4 hours! I heard the noise even though I had earplugs and slept on the couch with my TV on!!! Nothing makes me angrier than people making noise when I am trying to sleep! I felt like Bruce Banner right before he turns into The Incredible Hulk!! And of course the day was busy at work. Full hotel. Someone's going to bed early tonight!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...