Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crappy day, anyone?

All of you who feel like you woke up being 120 years old raise your hands!!! I see one hand over there.... oh yes, MINE!!! I am in so bad shape today! I feel odd. I've been having hot flashes and then suddenly cold sweat. I guess I'm starting to get sick? Also the regular tiredness and back pain... Guess this is a preview of what retirement is gonna look like! What amazes me is that no matter the years, I still haven't lost the ability of drinking 3 cups of coffee and still manage to look like a fucking zombie! Unexplainable...
These are pictures of a couple of days ago, when I made homemade pancakes. It's been a long time since I've made them myself from scratch.


Here we eat pancakes with bacon, sour cream and strawberry marmalade. Sounds awkward yes, but don't judge until you try it! The first time I heard about it I thought it sounded like an awful combination.. until I tried it and LOVED it!
Wish you all a happy weekend! Blog you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...