Monday, March 15, 2010

Hairxperiments!

A couple of days ago I was washing my hair and really didn't want to spend too much time styling it, so what I did was to braid it all while it was wet, spray it all with a styling product (Anti-Freezy by Franck Provost) and sleep like that. When I woke up in the morning, I sprayed my hair again and undid the braids. Then I used hairspray to fix. And this is the result:


It looks a bit like Taylor Swift, doesn't it? It was looking pretty great, but all the spraying didn't help and at the end of the day I came back home looking like a poodle... :-(
Obviously I did something wrong so that the do didn't hold up for that long... Has any of you tried to do this before?
Well, gotta go! I am going to try the Catalan cream my boyfriend has made! We're preparing tomorrow's dessert. We're having some of his friends over for dinner! See yaaa!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...