Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday's hapennings

The title of this post might as well sound more interesting than it really is but I hate to have to think on titles for my posts! Sooo... I woke up around 12:15 (yeaaaahhh, I sleep THAT much!) and I took a quick shower, and Doribeth picked me up with the car. I was waiting for her by the sidewalk and it was soooo slippery outside, so I tried to walk carefully towards her car, and I was complaining about how slippery it all was when I opened the car's door and.. BOOOOM!!! My boots went bananas and I fell on my ass!!! Luckily for me I was wearing a long coat that functioned as a pillow for my booty! And well, my street isn't very popular so I would like to think nobody but us saw that!
Auuu...my buuuuuum!!

So after that, we drove to pick up Diana and we had lunch at Egon. I still have my discount card... well, not really! I thought I had it, so I open my wallet and show the waiter my discount card. And he stares at me weird, and me who is not good at getting why he stares at me like that, I just smile back. And then he gives me my card back and when I looked at it it says "2009".. which means it has basically EXPIRED!! But I didn't say anything and just "lalalalalaaaa...", so in the end he have me and my friends 25% off anyway! YESSSS!!

And we sat there for like 3 hours. You knoooooww?? Diana and Dori bought me a winter jacket!! I borrowed Diana's winter jacket last year when I went to Trysil for the first time, because I didn't have any, and they remembered! So they bought me a lovely light blue winter jacket!! Mealts my heart!!! THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!
After Dori and I went to H&M. I bought Susanne her birthday present. I'm not gonna say what it is 'cause I know she reads my blog haha!
When I came home, Jonny had washed the apartment and was making dinner. We had guests today, so I helped by staying away from his food hahaha!!! Everyone knows I don't have a Gordon Ramsay in me! But I tried to help as much as I could though, and everything went down as planned. So our guests came, and we enjoyed a delicious beef with mushroom sauce and gratinated potatoes. For dessert chocolate and rum cake. Mmmm! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves with the food. My boyfriend is great at cooking (jealous anyone? haha). So we drank wine and just talked. Now they're out in town drining some more wine. I'm tired though. Not for any particular reason, but I have to be very much in the mood for going to town now. It's such a long walk... and sometimes I really just want peace and quiet. I don't have the same stamina as when I was 20. Jonny has it though. He's partied saturday, sunday and today. Hehe, I must be really weird! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...