Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter is early this year

Hello my Easter bunnies! This year I decided Easter is going to come earlier. Just because. Last year Easter was also in April... and I want a vacation ASAP!!! Since I am not in the situation where I can decide to have free from work, I thought I would treat myself to some Easter goodies. Well, actually you all know I do not like candy, so the Easter egg with candy is for Jonny. But I am going to satisfy my need for sugar in the next days!


I made this center piece for our table. It's nothing from outside this world, but Easter isn't that big of a deal anyway, is it? Like we care about the "resurrection" of Jesus Christ and this religious bullshit? (I wrote the quotation marks on resurrection because as far as I'm concerned, this is a fact that is yet to prove... and I mean scientific evidence!).
Haha, no no.... this is not going to be one of those atheist speeches of mine, but really the only thing that matters to us is to have an excuse to have free from work/school, am I right?
Soooo tell me!! What are your plans for Easter? I am working a bit, but I do have a free long weekend. Jonny is going to his family, I hope I can join some days. The cards are on the table!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...