Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Gina Tricot dress

Happy Easter!

I know lots of you are already on vacation. Like Jonny who left today... And here I am, preparing myself to miss him and getting psichologically ready to work. I've gotta save up! Being broke is not in my plans anymore! The good thing is that working in vacation time means more $$$!!
Chaging subjects....I don't know if I'm the only one, but as a girl I hate to know I have a new dress hanging in the closet and not wearing it! It's a summer dress, but here in Norway it doesn't look like summer's going to visit us any time soon. It's my Gina Tricot dress, remember? I LOOOVE it!!! 

Don't mind my "angry" face. I wasn't trying to look sour but the sun was shinning right into my eyes and blinded me for a while


Do you like the necklace? I've had it for a couple of years and never found anything to match it with.
Do you like it? I love that I don't need a bra to wear it and the stripes can be taken off as well!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...