Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny sunday

You are not Norwegian until you find yourself making daily observations on how's the weather! Today it was a pretty day! Beautiful sun, warmer (not warm, but warmER) temperature, no clouds on the sky... the conditions outside are perfect. So I decided to walk to work instead for taking the buss... Errr... I'm such a liar! The real deal is I missed the buss therefore I HAD TO walk to work.
Considering the fine conditions I took my camera and snapped a couple of pictures: the first one from the coastline 5 min away from our place. And the second one from the Ila church. I'd say it's gothic because of the pointed shape of the windows and doors, but then again what the fuck do I know about architecture!


And I finally arrived at work. This is the face of someone whose idea of sunday fun does not include and apron and a mop! (Please look away from the dirty mirror on which the image is reflecting. It's the changing room. It usually takes an amazing time of 10 minutes from the moment you're done washing until the next person washed their hands and everything is back to shitty). If someone from work is reading this, I'd like to appeal for a more careful use of this common area: I've got to deal with it later!


On the bright side, I left the hotel with two bags full of beer bottles that our guests had left behind. Guess who was really happy when I got back home!
I'm also getting a cold. I've just gone past a couple of days of really dry cough and now I'm in the middle of the itchy nose and sneeze phase. And I thought you couldn't get sick if you have C-vitamin daily. I drink orange juice everyday! Why am I sick?!
How was your sunday??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...