Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday in town

Heyhooo!!! I've just comed home from the city! I went to Choco Bocco with Doribeth and Diana. Look what I got! Doribeth was the Easter Bunny and gave us an Easter egg - which I have now placed in my Easter table center.

Candytime!

The only non-edible element in my egg - panties!


And we payed a visit to Traktøren. I love that shop! They've got everything for the kitchen! You have springforms in the shape of a heart, a star, an Easter chicken.... etc, in all colors and sizes!! So the three of us bought this coffee termocups. Nice huh? I can drink coffee on my way to work and look less zombie when I start my day!
I also bought a summerdress at Gina Tricot and some fruit tea that I couldn't find before. Happy tuesday everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...