Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday update

Hello! Not much to tell today. The weather has been all weird, going from sunny to snowing and back to sunny every ten minutes. This is the problem about living in Trondheim: you never know what you get! Jonny and I went to the city out of boredom to check some shops. We went to the comic bookstore. There's so much weird there! Do you remember the mushrooms from Super Mario Bros? There's a huge range of products with the shape of those mushrooms: keyrings, teddybears, slippers. I saw a book named: "How to speak zombie"... like zombies speak? As far as I've seen they only grunt "aarghhh". There's a whole world of geekiness out there!


I forgot to comment on saturday's party! It was technically a surprise party for my boss Adele who has quit this month. Her husband told her they'd be going to a restaurant, and then drove her to my other boss, Stine's house. I don't see the point of the surprise factor when she is seeing her man park the car outside Stine's. Adele is smart enough to figure out there's no way she's going to the restaurant. And then we're all yelling "Surpriseeee!"... like she had not figured it out for 2 minutes ago? Haha, anyway, she was so happy we were there! Oh, and ain't it funny to see people from work getting drunk? Cause normally you see them all dressed up, trying to look busy and professional... but then they have a couple of beers and you see the real them?
My boss Stine got so drunk it was epic! She hit the TV after watching the winter Olympic Games - when Norway lost the gold and got silver. She fell down the stairs wearing high heels.... and the best of all: she didn't remember anything on monday! She asked me if I knew why she had a bluemark on her shoulder and even got an appointment for the fysiotherapist! Yeah, yeah....
So what's up with you, guys? I see very few updates!!!! I'm bored! Entertain me!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...