Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

Good moooorning!!! (Notice I use the word 'morning' vaguely since it's 2pm). Are some of you wondering why am I holding a drumstick?



You have probably noticed it's got my name on it. Yesterday Jonny and I were drinking (yes, on a wednesday) at a friend of his named Torgeir who's the drummer in a band. Torgeir has been at our place lots of times, nice guy. His drumstick's brand is Nova so he'd just crossed out the N and painted an E where the O was... and voilĂ , it says Eva.


And he of course signed it for me, too! Maybe someday if they're really famous this will cost $$$$!!! Hehehe!
Check out their site here! Torgeir is the one to the right!
Now I've gotta take a shower and wash my hair. I've got a work meeting at 8pm. Kind of sucks but I get paid for 3 hours and we get to eat pizza from Egon, so it's not really a bad deal hehe!
Blog you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...