Friday, March 12, 2010

Still home alone... how boring! I thought that people who live together with someone really appreciate the 'alonetimes'. When Jonny left today I thought: "Well, this is the perfect time to do everything I can not do when he is here!". But after a while I realized there is nothing I do not do when he is here anyway! I can do girl stuff when he's there. So instead I decided to wash up the apartment like a maniac. I could have gone to Dori's place since she lives nearby.. but it's snowing like hell outside, and I didn't bother to even get dressed. I've spent all day with a white shirt and my F.C.Barcelona pants (humm.... sexy!).
Since the last post I have checked the internet (of course), have made some tea, watched MTV (what a crappy channel btw!) and changed the bedsheets. Yes, I'm so bored I am blogging about my bedsheets! I found some old sheets; the blue ones are Jonny's and the orange are mine, so I used both of them and now our bed doesn't match... Blogging about bed sheets... I have to get a hobby!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...