Saturday, March 20, 2010

Origami!

Hellooo! Yesterday night I was at Susanne's birthday party! I'm glad she liked the nightdress I bought her! I haven't got any pictures of the night because my camera was out of batteries, but Susanne took some. I hope she'll post soon!
Today I've been doing some origami! Jonny bought an origami kit from Play.com, and it is pretty entertaining for when you can't go out because you're working on sunday (ehem!).

A rabbit and a crab

These are all the figures. Jonny made the yellow swan and the yellow face. I made the rest: a red crab, the white bunny, a green penguin and a pink faceless fox. The fox isn't really that cool...

Ouch!!!
I burned myself with the oven while heating pizza! Do you see it? Down to the left on my hand.


And finally a picture of the jacket that I got from Dori and Diana that you all wanted to see! It's Jean Paul! The only Jean Paul I know is Jean Paul Gaultier, but considering he is a high fashion designer I don't think we're talking about the same Jean Paul here. Jonny told me though that Jean Paul is quite fancy and a lot of snobs use that brand hehe! Anyway, I like it and he most important: it is a warm jacket!

Gotta go now! I've got to call my parents and let them know I'm still alive! Haven't talked to them in a while now!
Blog you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...