Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beachtime soon?


This weekend the weather has been perfect and if it weren't because I have been at work all the time I would have liked to go out. Work is exhausting. On tuesday and wednesday I have free and I really hope I will be able to go to the beach and bath. You know what? I have never bathed in the sea in Norway! And I been living here for 5 YEARS! I know.... But I have never known where the beach is and I have always been away during the summer but I hope I can soon be able to say I have bathed in Norwegian waters!
Like the top? It's an old one. I've had it for at least 5 years but it never goes out of fashion! I love it! You can't appreciate it so well in the pictures but I actually had teased my hair and it was biiiiiiiig :-P Well, I will meet Diana and Julie tomorrow in the morning and help Julie pick up a wedding dress. She is getting married soon! Well, I'm going to watch a movie with my love now.

Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...