Saturday, July 10, 2010

Work-weekend (yet again)

I am really looking forward to next weekend so I can have free from work!!! I've worked 4 weekends in a row and to say that I am bloody sick of it is an understatement.
Tonight I'm going to a friend of Jonny's to watch Germany-Uruguay and I hope Uruguay gets the third place. Best of luck! I can't stay much longer after that because I am working tonight (and it is my last night). The weather outside is so delicious that I'm sure there's gonna be quite a lot of people going out tonight. I just hope the drunken ones don't decide to show up at the hotel. It's quite unpleaseant.


Last but not least, today Jonny and I celebrate our one and a half year anniversary! Seems like yesterday we were on our first date! This picture is from last summer. We were sitting by the bonfire at the lake where Jonny's parents live. I remember it was a great night. I tried to fish at the lake without any success but it was a really good night. I loved the bonfire! Tomorrow we're going to the restaurant to celebrate. I made a reservation! :-)
Happy anniversary, mi amor! I love youuuuuu!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...