Thursday, July 1, 2010

In a rush!


Hello! I woke up really late today, about 3pm, and poor Shakira was in front of the door making the same noise she makes when she needs to go out and pee. Poor thing! So I put my pants on and a shirt and took her out. As I walk home again, I get an sms from Jannicke, my colleague in reception: "Are you coming to the work meeting? It starts at 4pm". I look at the watch and what time is it? 4:12 pm! Time to PAAAANIC!!!!! So I put my shoes back on and ran like I've never runned before. Usually it takes me 25 minutes to walk to work. But I managed to catch a bus and then run a little, so I made it in 15 minutes instead. I came to the meeting without breath.

Then after the meeting, I went shopping with Adriana. She works with me and is pregnant. We found a really cute white dress appropiate for Christmas time. By then her little girl will be two months old. And I bought two dresses from Bik Bok! :-) Happy!


Well, time for dinner now. Pizza and beer!
See you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...