Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Haunting for the perfect dress

Good morning, blog readers! Yesterday before work I met Julie, Diana and Doribeth at Agape to help Julie find her wedding dress. I love that shop! About hundred and twenty square meters of bridal joy! And Diana and Dori also bought a dress for the ceremony. Well, I can't spill any details on that but the dresses are dreammy!
After that we were starving so we sat at Tulla Fischer and ate lunch.

Dress: Bik Bok

At 3 pm I went to work and it was a pretty relaxed afternoon. That is until the night receptionist Beatriz calls and says she's got an ear infection and she can't work. I decide to call my boss who was coming from holidays the same day to cry for help. He tells me he's in the airport in Oslo and that if I can't get anyone to work the night shift I have to work to shifts (that is 16 hours). I panic and let all my anger out on Facebook. I can't believe it! Especially since I am the one that told my boss we needed more people at work in case someone got sick and he was the one to pretend I never opened my mouth. How come this is my freaking problem now and why do I have to work for 16 hours?! It is illegal to work more than 13 hours within a period of 24 hours and my boss certainly gives me no other choice (even though he was arriving to Trondheim the very same night and he could have worked himself). So I did what I do best: get really pissed and let everyone know about it!
In the end, everything turned just fine when I got to reach Andreas and he said he'd take the night shift. I owe him big time for this! One of my colleagues, Monica, was such a sweetheart and came by with a friend of hers to bring me french fries and a milkshake to cheer me up! She's so cute! In the end I finally managed to relax and finish my shift without any more incidents. But one thing is for sure: either my boss hires more people or we're in deep shit!
Soon I will go out to the park and grill with Christian and Doribeth. Haven't heard from Diana so I don't know whether she'll be joining or not.

Enjoy the Agape website and try not to drool on the keyboard! Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...