Friday, July 16, 2010

Cocktail + Alias + people = sounds like fun to me!

Hello! I am so tired and overworked, but at least I have free this weekend after working 4 weekends in a row. Yeeeey!
Yesterday I went to Monica's place. Monica works with me at the hotel and she made a small gathering at her apartment with some people from work and some of her friends. So I got dressed and ready and went to her at 8:30 pm... This is what I wore:


This is me casually walking to Monica's place... absolutely not posing for a picture in the middle of an empty street... The camera just happened to be there...


The day is perfect: it's warm enough with a slight breeze, I have enough alcohol to get tipsy and I don't have to work the next day! Look at the landscape I have right next to where I live. Nice!


I arrive at Monica's apartment at the right time with the right energy. Finally, time to be social! Monica opens up and shows me the incredible nice apartment she shares in the city centre with her brother. I die of envy for a little bit... :P

My colleagues Monica and Malene :-)

So we sit down at her living room and Monica already makes her first attempt to drunkness by making this yummy smoothie with strawberries, banana and rum! You go, girl!


Malene brought the friend who she shares apartment with. I feel like I should be giving a name but to be completely honest I suck at names, so I don't remember :-S But I can tell you she is very good at making sure nobody cheats at Alias!


Here we are having a really nice time playing Alias. (Alias is a board game where you are supposed to pick up a card that contains a word and try to describe the word to your team mates without mimic or using the very same word). It's a pretty funny game to play when you are tipsy!
We are all enjoying ourselves and laughing, when suddenly *terror movie sound*...


Oh no!

They need me at work the next day! This is one of those moments when you know the Murphy law is undeniably true!!! Sara from work is sick so someone needs to replace her! Being the big time loser that I am, I say I will go to work.... I hate myself. Well, I hate the fact people get "sick" right before the weekend, let's face it!

I had then to leave the party after only 2 hours... I couldn't drink more and I had to wake up early. Live is rough.
But now is friday night, I have free tomorrow AND sunday, and I swear I am not showing my face off at work until monday! :-) Word!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...